* This application needs ROOT! Only install and use when you have root+busybox+superuser!
* Busybox must be installed and at least once run, a reboot is needed after busybox has been run.
* First click on icon with two arrows to show notification, then on notification to hide the system bar.
* Tapping the bottom of the screen will reshow the system bar
* Hiding/restoring systembar at any time, enables fullscreen mode.
* Different options to reshow the systembar.
* Option to reshow systembar on screen off.
* Option to never reshow systembar (kiosk mode).
* Invisible button to control navigation on device (back button).
* Popup Navigation Bar to control navigation while bottom bar is hidden.
* Option to hide systembar at boot time.
* Tasker/Locale scripting integration: this program registers itself as a locale plug-in.
* Problems with phones like Nexus 4 when receiving calls or when alarm rings while systembar is hidden.
* If you do an OTA update, most devices will lose root, HideBar will stop working till you root the device again.
* All devices that contain the systembar (bar at bottom of screen) and are Rooted.
* Supports Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
* Newer Nexus devices (Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10)
* Most tablets and Google TV devices. Also some phones (must contain bar at bottom).